How To Earn Points
You can earn points by participating here at Smartenings.com. Points can be used to earn free subscriptions to our e-mail courses, e-books, or even to get an Amazon gift card! Here’s the list.
Note: For some points to be awarded, you must be logged in. You can always log in at https://smartenings.com/register/login/
- Registering with us- 10 points
- Visiting the website - 1 point per day
- Reading an article - 1 point each
- Publishing an Article - 15 points
- Commenting - 1 point per comment, max 5 points per day
- Referring a visitor to Smartenings* - 3 points
- Introducing yourself to us using the form on the About Us page - 4 points
- Publishing a review for a product in our store - 3 points
- Adding an article to your Favorites - 2 points
To refer a visitor and get credit for it, you'll need to share a referral link that the other person must click on, like this:
Your Referral URL: https://smartenings.com/?mref=
Redeeming Your Points
Points are redeemed by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just tell us when you want to redeem your points, and we’ll take care of it.
Here is what you can get:
Almond-shaped eyes. That’s how people describe the slanted Asian eyes. There’s no denying that Asians’ appearance is unique. But why do Asians have these traits while Europeans don’t?
Sometimes it’s refreshing just to do silly things for the fun of it. So, today’s Daily Smartening is a challenge…. How many objects can you collect today to create triboluminescence?
Prince Rupert’s Drops are fascinating because they have some unique properties. Scientists have been studying them for about 400 years, and only recently have they figured out why they behave like they do.
The thought of eating a bug might cause you to gag, but when you look a bit deeper, eating bugs just might make sense. An estimated 795 million people do not have enough food to eat, globally, but…
The largest honeybees in the world live in the mountains of Nepal. They collect pollen from toxic rhododendrons and make a prized psychedelic red honey.